Last Updated (Thursday, 21 March 2013 11:04)
Last Updated (Tuesday, 5 February 2013 11:14)
Exhibit Space Agreement and Reservation
Almas Temple 1315 K Street NW Washington, DC
GMREC VI has reserved the entire Almas Temple facility. We have reserved numerous meeting rooms, the main ball room and all the rooms accessed from the ballroom and from the balcony or mezzanine above the ballroom. Posters will be set up in the upper level meeting room. This year exhibitors will be in the Sphinx Dining Room. We also have 4 Premium exhibit tables with an additional adjacent 5’ round meeting table for each Premium space. There will not be pipe and drape. There will be space that is 10ft. wide x 4 ft depth and 9’ height. Table top exhibits or pull out displays are recommended due to the narrowness of the space. Standard pop up booths can be accommodated, but they may not be able to fit the 8 ft table that is provided. You are responsible for moving all your material to and from your booth space.
City/State/Zip (Country Code)
Tel. Office: ____________________________________
Web site: ______________________________________
$2,450 per booth unit 10 ft w x 4ft d x 9’0 h (refer to space layout) 8ft draped table and 1 chair are included. Please confirm.
Premium Exhibitor Table: $2,850 Only 4 Premium Tables available in the Sphinx Dining Room. Each exhibit space has room for an 8’ x 3’ exhibit table with a round meeting table (see Sphinx Floor Plan) directly behind the exhibit table.
In addition to the exhibit fee, exhibitors are provided 2 full registrations at the OREC Member Rate.
1st Exhibitor Pass: Name/Title/Company on badge:
2nd Exhibitor Pass: Name/Title/Company on badge:
# Booth Units: _________
# Premium Exhibit Tables:__________
50% Payment due upon making this reservation. Balance due: March 15, 2013.
Please indicate which spot you would prefer. We will make every effort to provide you with the spot you wish to have.
1st Choice __________________________
2nd Choice __________________________
3rd Choice __________________________
Send Check made payable to “Foundation for Ocean Renewables” to:
12909 Scarlet Oak Drive
Darnestown, Maryland 20878
Advertising in the Conference Program: 4 color, client provides artwork. (Artwork specifications will be provided upon request. Program Advertising is separate and above Exhibit Space)
____ Full Page $525 ____ ½ Page $275 ____ ¼ page $150
Please complete and return this form to: 6th Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference; 12909 Scarlet Oak Dr. Darnestown, MD 20878
6th Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference Exhibit Rules and Guidelines
We have secured the entire Almas Temple facility for the purpose of bringing ocean energy to the US. To that end, the contract for the booth space is between the client and F.O.R. We have signed agreements with the Almas Temple that cover all details. Those that apply to exhibit space are outlined below.
1. Exhibit Content: We anticipate that these booths will be professional in nature and display industry standard images and messages relating to ocean energy, renewable energy, policy, technology, services, and products deemed appropriate for this conference.
2. Food: All food items must be supplied and prepared by a licensed caterer who is a certified food handler and carries the necessary liability and workman’s compensation.
3. Beverage: A licensee, the Almas Shriners is responsible for the administration of sale of alcohol beverage and service in accordance with the District of Columbia Alcohol Beverage Control Regulations. All liquor, beer, wine must be supplied by Almas Shriners.
4. Cancellations: 50% booth deposit is due upon making a space reservation prior to March 15, 2013. Full payment or balance is due no later than March 15, 2013. No refunds after March 31, 2013. Booths will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
6. Power Supply: Standard 110/120 volt power is available via wall outlets at no charge.
7. High Speed Internet: High speed internet is available throughout the Almas Temple at no charge.
8. Fed/Ex Kinkos: located across the street from the Almas Temple.
FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
1400 K St NW, Suite 102 Washington, DC 20005
(202) 898-1401 View details, directions & map
9. Shipping and Receiving: Please have all materials shipped directly to the Almas Temple no later than 4PM Friday April 5, 2013. Address all items to:
Gretchen Gustafson/Sean ONeill 6th GMREC
Almas Shriners Temple
1315 K Street, NW
Washington DC 20005-3307
202.898.1688 (fax) 202.789.1148
10. Set-up and Tear Down:
Set-up 4:00pm until 6:00pm Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Tear Down: 4:00pm until 6:00pm Thursday, April 11, 2013
11. Directions and Parking: Driving and public transportation directions can be accessed at: http://www.almasshriners.org/downloads/Directions.pdf. There is also a parking garage associated with the Almas Temple, it is located at 1301 K. Street, NW. If that fills up there are many other options nearby.